In today’s advertising world, every agency professional must have a solid digital foundation to support their existing skills, and have the understanding and knowledge to contextualize the insights that clients are looking for from their agency partners. This concept is known as “T-Shaped talent.”
Across 8 brief but powerful webinars, we provide a comprehensive curriculum where you will learn:
- The impact of digital on client business
- The importance of SEO & PPC
- How to demystify the paid media ecosystem
- How to implement a strong mobile strategy
- How to craft a social media plan with measurable KPIs
- How to maximize your campaign’s analytics, measurement and optimization
- How to build a powerful CRM
- The principles, processes and insights of e-commerce
Each module can be taken individually or combined to create a coursework that delivers the knowledge and insights to give you a solid foundation in all things digital.
Special pricing when you register for all 8!
- Individual: $999 (savings: $193)
- Conference Room*: $2,500 (savings: $292)
- Unlimited**: $7,199 (savings: $793)
- Individual: $1,775 (savings: $297)
- Conference Room*: $5,000 (savings: $592)
- Unlimited**: $9,349 (savings: $1,043)
* Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
Meet Your Coach:
Managing Director, NA at The Knowledge Engineers by AVADO
Nick New, managing director of The Knowledge Engineers by AVADO, has spent the past 10 years developing digital best practice. For the past eight years, Nick has been working with marketers, advertising agencies and media owners globally to develop digital vision and capability.
“The T-Shaped talent you get from this course is the first step to providing solutions vs making ads – it really helped my teams on their digital transformation”
Global Agency L&D Leader
“This is not about Digital Marketing, we must do Marketing in a Digital Age.”
CDO – Grey NY
“There is no longer a Digital Consumer, there is just The Consumer”