This is a great opportunity for young agency talent looking to plant a stake on the ground.
Register today if you:
- Have two to six years of experience;
- Work in any discipline (account, creative, planning, media, data, etc.);
- Have a strong interest in helping others.
Develop an idea, program, invention or campaign to save the oceans, seas and marine life.
We will target SDG 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources. The world’s oceans – their temperature, chemistry, currents and life – drive global systems that make the Earth habitable for humankind.
Our rainwater, drinking water, weather, climate, coastlines, much of our food, and even the oxygen in the air we breathe, are all ultimately provided and regulated by the sea. Throughout history, oceans and seas have been vital conduits for trade and transportation.
Careful management of this essential global resource is a key feature of a sustainable future. Learn more here.
All teams will present their ideas to a distinguished panel of judges and industry leaders on the Transformation main stage on Wednesday.
Presenting your idea at The Ocean Conference being held at the UN’s headquarters in NYC – June 5 to 9, 2017
The high-level United Nations Conference to Support the Implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development will be convened at United Nations Headquarters in New York from 5 to 9 June 2017, coinciding with World Oceans Day, to support the implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 14. The Governments of Fiji and Sweden have the co-hosting responsibilities of the Conference.
The Conference aims to be the game changer that will reverse the decline in the health of our ocean for people, planet and prosperity. It will be solutions-focused with engagement from all. Learn more here.
Reasons To Attend
At ReSolve you’ll:
- Get to attend Monday’s general sessions at Transformation. Featured speakers from Taco Bell, Beats by Dr. Dre, and Pinterest, among others.
- Network with industry leaders and celebrate the winning campaigns at the 4A’s Partner Awards on Monday evening.
- Celebrate looking ahead for 100 years at the 4A’s 100th Anniversary Networking Reception, Tuesday evening.
- Partner with peers from agencies across the nation. Present your idea on the Transformation main stage to a distinguished panel of judges and industry leaders on Wednesday morning.
- Winning team presents at the Oceans Conference at the UN headquarters in June.