4A's Webinar Series
The Winners’ Circle series explores success in today’s creative industries.
Why are some creative companies surging while others are floundering? Why does a campaign win at award shows and why do some people win more often? Why are some leaders able to create competitive advantage while others hold onto the status quo? And are there any downsides to success?
Hosted by Charles Day, the renowned creative leadership advisor, the series will talk to those behind the most successful companies and the most acclaimed work, providing tools and insights to help participants navigate the highs and lows of the creative business.
- Heidi Hackemer, Founder, Wolf & Wilhelime
- Wendy Clark, CEO, DDB North America
- Rosemarie Ryan, Co-Founder, co:collective
- 3/29 – Kerry Sulkowicz, Founder, The Boswell Group
- 4/12 – Karl Lieberman, ECD, W+K New York
1 More to be confirmed – stay tuned!
What You Will Learn:
- How the most successful agencies are building lasting competitive business advantage.
- The elements that are always present in award-winning work.
- The characteristics of creative teams that consistently win awards.
- The greatest threats facing modern agencies and how to overcome them.
- How the most progressive creative companies define success in today’s industry.
- Why some leaders consistently build more successful businesses.
Who Should Attend:
- ‘C’ Suite Leaders
- Office and department heads
- Strategy, account, technology and creative group leaders
About the Webinar Series Leader:
Charles Day is an advisor and confidant to some of the world’s most celebrated creative business leaders. He is the founder of The Lookinglass – a Creative Leadership Practice. The group work with highly disruptive businesses across the creative industries – from iconic global brands to founder-led start-ups. Their work focuses on producing, ‘Profitable Creativity’. Charles is a member of The Boswell Group – a psychodynamic management consulting practice. He teaches about the art and science of creative leadership at Columbia University and writes regularly on creative leadership for Fast Company.
Special pricing when you register for all 6!
|Member Pricing||Non-Member Pricing|
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0742