The war for talent is waging more fiercely than ever. Agencies that succeed in wholly engaging and developing their strongest assets will win this war. Those who leave the business of human capital to chance will not.
Designed for business and talent leaders responsible to grow and retain talent, the 4A’s Talent Leadership series will share valuable, innovative practices around talent, organizational culture, and diversity that are relevant and timely for the industry at large.
- Creating a Human-Centered Talent Strategy
- The Science of Women in Leadership
- Getting Past Taboo – Race in the Workplace
- Unconscious Bias – Beyond The Training
Who Should Attend:
- Middle Managers
- Talent Executives
- Department Heads
- C-Suite Leaders
Thought Leaders included are:
- Eileen Benwitt, Chief Talent Officer, Horizon Media
- Arthur Woods, Co-Founder of Imperative
- Renetta McCann, Chief Talent Officer, Leo Burnett
- Dr. Lauren Tucker, Marketing Thinker and Doer
- Keesha Jean-Baptiste, Human Resources Director, Wieden+Kennedy Portland
- Glenn Singleton, Author of Courageous Conversations about Race
- Marie-Claire Barker, Chief Talent Officer, MEC
- Tanya M. Odom Global Consultant, Coach, Facilitator, Teacher, Writer, and Thought Leader.
Powered by the 4A’s Chief Talent Officer Council (CTOC)
|Member Bundle Pricing||Non-Member Bundle Pricing|
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0742