Please Note: Unless otherwise stated, all webinars are scheduled in Eastern Time.
With U.S. e-commerce sales expected to grow to more than $400 billion this year and the average person spending nearly two hours on social media every day, it’s no question that social commerce will be the next big revolution in digital marketing.
The question is: Are you ready?
In this interactive webinar, Stevie Dove, head of social media at SapientRazorfish, explores what social commerce really is, what it means to the future of e-commerce and why it’s critical to have a strategy in place now.
Stevie will talk about the birth of social commerce, covering topics from Instagram’s shoppable photos to Pinterest’s buyable pins; its challenges, especially in the U.S.; and what the future holds for the marketing world.
What You Will Learn:
- The growth and evolution of social commerce – from Facebook’s failed “F-Store” to Pinterest’s successful buyable pins – and the options Snapchat is currently testing.
- Why social commerce has lagged in the U.S. compared to Asia (where 30% of all online sales occurred on a social media network), and why that’s all about to change.
- The features available today across each of the major social platforms.
- How e-commerce platforms like Demandware and Magento are getting ready.
- Which brands are doing social commerce right, and what we can learn from their successes (and failures).
- What social commerce means for your business, and why storytelling and “great” content is more important than ever.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief marketing officers
- Chief talent officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- Directors of e-commerce and digital advertising agencies
About the Webinar Series Leader:
New York-based Stevie Dove leads SapientRazorfish’s social practice – a dedicated team of more than 40 engagement leads, analysts, designers, writers and producers focused on community activation and content creation in social media.
Stevie specializes in creating digital experiences that enable people to connect and share their stories with other like-minded people, brands and the world. She has worked with clients in the U.S. and globally, serving brands such as Nutella, Michelin, Ferrari, Grey Goose, Coca-Cola, Verizon, Fisher-Price and Oscar Mayer.
Stevie co-chairs the 4A’s Social Media Committee and is a frequent speaker at social and content marketing conferences around the world. She has also authored numerous pieces on the growth and innovation of social media, content and commerce. Stevie has earned several honors for her work, including ADDY, Clio, W3 and American Advertising awards.
Stevie received her BA in English, journalism and communications from Old Dominion University. She was also the news editor of the Mace & Crown, Old Dominion’s newspaper.
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0742