4As Webinar Series
Please Note: Unless otherwise stated, all webinars are scheduled in Eastern Time.
These webinars are eligible for one CE credit towards the IAB Media Buying & Planner Recertification.
With much talk of podcasting, both in pop culture and in the advertising space, advertisers are left curious about this medium, but lack knowledge about how it works or the benefits it can bring to a brand. In addition, there are numerous areas within which the advertising industry is being misdirected as to the purpose and success of podcast advertising.
How Podcast Advertising Rapidly Increases ROI
This series aims to educate advertising agencies on the many different podcast advertising opportunities there are, as well as effective utilization strategies and success measurements.
What You Will Learn:
- The podcast listener: demographics, habits and ad preferences
- Why podcasters are the hidden diamonds of influencer advertising
- The different types of podcasts and benefits of advertising on each
- The current types of podcast agencies, with pros and cons of each
- How to find the right podcasts to partner with and what to expect
- Common goals for a podcast advertising campaign and how to properly measure success
- Powerful Influence, Powerful Partners (Webinar Recording Available)
- Demystifying the Buying Process (Webinar Recording Available)
- Ad Campaign Success
Who Should Attend:
Mid-Level Media Planners/Buyers, Account Execs, Social/Digital Marketing Managers
About the Trainers:
Jessica Kupferman is a Digital Media Strategist with over 15 years of experience working in the internet marketing space. Combining a mix of creativity and business development, Jessica works with companies, small businesses, and podcasters who want fresh ways of selling and growing online. In 2016, Jessica launched j/k media agency to help podcasters grow and monetize their shows through marketing strategy and advertising representation. Visit her website at jkmagency.com.
Pricing For Bundle Package
|Member Pricing||Non-Member Pricing|
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellation. 4A’s may in rare instances, and on short notice, need to reschedule, abbreviate or even cancel a program or may need to substitute a speaker; this may be caused, for example, by severe weather or other force majeure events. We will provide the earliest notice that we are reasonably able to provide under those circumstances.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0742