Ogilvy & Mather/Chicago
350 North Orleans
Chicago, IL 60654-1975
Designed to develop the next generation of leaders, Launch for Leaders is a 2-day immersive workshop that provides managers an opportunity to build critical skills to become an effective agency leader.
Over the course of two days, participants will embark and explore key areas of leadership development under the following lenses:
- Leading the Business: Understand the roles and responsibilities of an effective leader, drive profitability, develop a broader perspective, establish and execute strategic organizational priorities, and create a motivating environment that supports great work.
- Leading Growth: Discuss organic, reactive and prospective new business growth strategies as well as growth through the lens of recruiting and hiring world-class talent.
- Leading Clients: Uncover all aspects of client leadership from understanding clients, building and expanding relationships, leading clients forward and selling transformational ideas through a challenging client case-study scenario.
- Leading People: Learn critical people skills, such as setting meaningful performance goals, providing effective feedback, collaboration, coaching for better results, dealing with difficult people, and handling conflict.
In addition, individuals will take part in a DiSC for Leaders assessment, which identifies their personal strengths and growth areas in relationship to leadership capability.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for high potential employees who are:
- Directors or new Group Directors
- Managers of Teams
- Interacting with senior-level clients
About the Trainer
Mark Strong is a highly engaging trainer with more than 25 years of experience in the advertising world. He’s worked with blue-chip brands such as MasterCard, BMW, Starbucks and Levi’s at agencies such as Fallon and McCann. Within these organizations, he’s held roles such as Director of Account Management, Chief of Staff, Director of New Business and Head of Learning & Development.
In addition to training professionals in advertising and other creative industries, Mark has more than a decade of experience as an Executive Coach, strategic facilitator and team building expert. He is accredited through the International Coach Federation and has significant credentials from Coach U, The Landmark Forum, DiSC, Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate, and The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching.
The registration deadline is February 23, 2018. To register, click the appropriate register button shown above.
- 4A’s members: $1,950 per person
- Non-4A’s Members: $2,500 per person
Refunds will be granted, excluding a $450 processing fee, if written notice is emailed to Joyce Glenn before Friday, February 16, 2018. No refunds will be allowed after this date; substitutions will be allowed provided arrangements are made with 4A’s.
4A’s may in rare instances, and on short notice, need to reschedule, abbreviate or even cancel a program or may need to substitute a speaker; this may be caused, for example, by severe weather or other force majeure events. We will provide the earliest notice that we are reasonably able to provide under those circumstances.
Registration: Contact Joyce Glenn | firstname.lastname@example.org | (212) 850-0742
Programming: Contact Margie Parker-Lamparillo | email@example.com | (212) 850-0757