Leading Executives Will Tackle Key Industry Issues and Discuss What’s in Store for the Next 100 Years
New York City—Feb. 22, 2017—The 4A’s, the leading trade association representing the advertising agency business, will host its annual Transformation conference beginning on April 3 at the JW Marriott in Los Angeles.
A must-attend advertising industry event, Transformation is recognized as a world-class production where thought leaders, visionaries and C-level executives from various disciplines within the marketing, media and agency businesses come together to share knowledge, insights, experiences and success stories. In 2015, Adweek named Transformation one of the 10 conferences every digital marketer should consider attending. This year, it will kick off the 4A’s celebration of its 100th anniversary.
“Transformation is our biggest event of the year, and we have much to celebrate, learn and digest this year,” said Nancy Hill, president and CEO of the 4A’s. “This event will kick off our 100th anniversary activities, so we’re taking this time to reflect on the industry’s roots, but more important, to look at where we’re headed next. Our speakers will shed light on where we are with diversity, storytelling, the future of news and many other important topics.”
Through a variety of formats—including fireside chats, never-before-seen presentations and conversations with top brand marketers—attendees will be privy to inspiring thought leadership. The event will feature the following prominent speakers, among others:
- Michael Roth, CEO of IPG, will be interviewed on stage by CNBC’s Julia Boorstin about global challenges facing leading holding companies, the diversity debate and successful agency models.
- Ben Silbermann, co-founder and CEO of Pinterest, will discuss how visual communications and discovery are driving innovation in tech and mobile, and how this will impact marketers.
- Devika Bulchandani, president of McCannXBC and managing director of McCann New York; Kathleen Hall, corporate vice president of brand, advertising and research at Microsoft; and Lili Tomovich, CMO and chief experience officer at MGM Resorts International, will unveil exclusive research that will help agencies and brands navigate the social, political and economic changes taking place in America.
- Pam El, CMO of the NBA; Jason White, head of marketing at Beats by Dr. Dre; and Marisa Thalberg, CMO of Taco Bell, will discuss innovation, agency partnerships and what they consider the most critical challenges for marketers and agencies.
- Andrew Bosworth, vice president of ads and business platform at Facebook, will discuss the company’s culture of innovation.
- Kristi Argyilan, senior vice president, media and guest engagement at Target; and Kelly Clark, global CEO of GroupM, will explore how the company and agency have partnered to address the challenges and opportunities in a transforming retail market.
As part of its longstanding and ongoing efforts to develop young agency professionals, the 4A’s will host its second ReSolve event at Transformation. This one-day think tank brings together young professionals to solve a real-world problem. During this event, agency talent with two to six years of experience in any discipline will have the opportunity to tackle one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals outlined by the United Nations. The groups will be briefed on the assignment, and teams will spend the day brainstorming solutions and/or campaigns. Teams will present on the main stage on April 5, and a winning idea will be selected. To learn more, please visit the ReSolve site.
Transformation will be held at JW Marriott Los Angeles, located at 900 West Olympic Boulevard. There will also be a reception to announce and celebrate the winners of the 4A’s Partner Awards on the evening of Monday, April 3.
For further details, the agenda and registration information, please visit: http://transformation.aaaa.org/.
About 4A’s Transformation
Transformation is a world-class production where thought leaders, visionaries and C-level executives from various disciplines within the marketing, media and agency businesses come together to share knowledge, insights, experiences and success stories to navigate the rapid transformation of those industries. This year, the conference will take place in Los Angeles April 2-5, 2017; it is anticipated that the event will draw more than 800 industry players.
About the 4A’s
The 4A’s is the catalyst for bringing together the right people in the right places at the right time to address the advertising industry’s most critical business issues. It provides leadership, advocacy, guidance and community to its members and the industry at large, with proprietary access to the people, information and tools needed to make smarter management decisions. Its mission is to help agencies become more successful. Visit the 4A’s at www.aaaa.org.